The protective antioxidants in our Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser will energize your skin’s look and feel. The secret ingredient is our exclusive Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex, which hydrates and invigorates skin to give it that look of elasticity. Tea tree oil helps prevent the look of breakouts and finely ground olive seed gently exfoliates for revitalized and fresher looking skin. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.
Mix (dilute) a small amount of the product (pea size) with water in hands, apply and massage into skin with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck for 1—3 minutes. Completely remove with a damp face cloth and then finish with an application of toner.
- Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex: protective complex high in antioxidants from red currant, elderflower and magnolia bark; protects skin against the abuse of elements, hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity
- Red Currant: good source of Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, antioxidant
- Elderflower: high in antioxidant capacity
- Magnolia Bark: soothes and calms skin
- Olive Seed: gentle manual exfoliant
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil
We Believe in: We say NO to:
✔ Organic ✖ Parabens
✔ Natural ✖ Phthalates
✔ Biodynamic® ✖ Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
✔ Sustainable ✖ Propylene Glycol
✔ Cruelty Free ✖ Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Retail Size: 4.2 oz / 125 ml
Winner of Best Rejuvenating Facial for Men, Harper's Bazaar Malaysia Spa Awards, 2017
Winner of Best Facial Exfoliator for Men, Hot 150, Harper's Bazaar, 2014
Not finding the Eminence product you are looking for? You can shop from all of Eminence's product offering on their website through this link: here and still support Amri!