A results-oriented peel solution with cotton round pads that reduces the look of uneven pigmentation. Lactic and mandelic acids gently exfoliate dead skin cells while licorice root and our Natural Hydroquinone Alternative from African potato and tara tree brighten the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Dispense one to two pumps of the solution on one of the dual-textured cotton round pads provided. Apply in circular motions covering the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and leave on.
Use up to three times per week as required.
IMPORTANT: Skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Licorice Root: promotes skin elasticity, brightens the appearance of pigmentation, fights the look of wrinkles
- Daisy Blossom: cleans skin, brightens the appearance of pigmentation.
- Lactic Acid: exfoliates, accelerates removal of dead skin cells
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative: a natural brightening agent made with African potato and tara tree for a smooth, radiant looking complexion
- Azelaic Acid: antioxidant, reduces the look of inflammation
- Baobab: antioxidant, brightens and tones the skin, moisturizes, reduces the look of inflammation
- Mandelic Acid: gently exfoliates, effective at treating the look of fine lines and redness
- Clary Sage Oil: calming; balances oil production
|We Believe in:||We say NO to:|
|✔ Organic||✖ Paraben|
|✔ Natural||✖ Phthalates|
|✔ Biodynamic®||✖ Sodium Lauryl Sulfate|
|✔ Sustainable||✖ Propylene Glycol|
|✔ Cruelty Free||✖ Animal Testing|
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest and batch to batch.
Retail Size: 1.7 oz / 50 ml
Honorable Mention of ASCP Readers' Choice Awards: Favorite Hyperpigmentation Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019
Winner of Best Exfoliator, Hi Style Best Beauty Buys, 2019
Winner of Best Hyperpigmentation Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
Winner of Best Brightening Peel, Elite Magazine Green Beauty Awards, China, 2016
Not finding the Eminence product you are looking for? You can shop from all of Eminence's product offering on their website through this link: here and still support Amri!